Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Late Night Date with Marc and Betsey

I've got my go-to bags that hold everything for the busy days (which is really every day, let's be real). But every now and then, I'll break out one of my bags that makes a strong statement, the bags I have to build the outfit around. Here are two of my favorites.   
This Betseyville by Betsey Johnson has been with me for about 4 years now. It's a wildcard piece that grabs all the attention, so I usually pair it with neutrals.

 Sequin lips and studs - Betsey must-haves.

 This is a Marc by Marc Jacobs backpack from the pretty-nylon collection. I got it at a great sale event at Belk in Charlotte. It's the right balance of prep and punk with minimal hardware details and a gingham print.


Stay out of the rain! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment